This is what I did this weekend.
- Before class I showed the first layer of my next papier mache model to the client for approval.
- After class I went to our Psi Beta meeting, and took notes for the minutes, because I am club secretary this year.
- Then I help the club president hang up signs fo her campaign for Ms & Mr on campus.
- After a quick trip to my favorite coffee shop. I reunited with the honor society group at a nearby nursing home to help with the therapy dogs.
- I returned to the classroom to pick up the eagle in progress and head home.
- After supper I planned for a class demonstration on Tuesday of how I make my mascot models.
- Patted our dog, who thinks we are supposed to be up the same time on weekends as weekdays.
- Worked on my blog while waiting for a Skype call.
- Helped my daughter move closer to her new campus.
- Helped a friend convert screen shots of her game character (on Zone4) into a comic book page.
- Helped another friend do something similar.
- For InDesign class, I’m designing a book cover for a book called “Internet Dating for Dogs” based on my dog’s Facebook page.
- Read a few chapters of Buddy Valastro’s biography “Cake Boss, Stories and Recipes from Mia Famiglia” – for inspiration.
- Patted our dog, who still thinks we are supposed to be up on weekends.
- Visited on Skype with my son.
- Visited friends in town who I met while painting a mural on their nursery wall (35 weeks and counting).
- Uploaded slideshows to my Visual Fling blog.
- Uploaded Zone4 pictures for my friends who are not internet savvy.
- Watched a video made during my mock interview last week, very funny.
- Watched a movie with my coffee buddy.
- Took notes for a film shoot tomorrow morning to make a commercial in digital video class.
- Patted our dog, the usual time.
- Got my coffee buddy some coffee, then asked him to jump my car, in the rain.
- Worked on this post to Visual Fling.
- At 9 AM we loaded my video camera, still camera, tripod, MacBookPro and book bag, into the truck instead.
- Gotta go,
the photo shoot is today, then classes, then work, then another class.
- After class at 8 PM, my coffee buddy brought me home before he started his 12 hour shift. There were two roses in a small vase and a heart shaped balloon on the table. I am tremendously blessed.